Spearhead new 470 Multicut for sale
Upgrade from the popular 460 Multicut with the below spec.
• New deck construction is simplified whilst retaining Spearhead’s
tried and tested channel technology.
- Six blades per rotor
• New centre deck features a smooth top with hidden hose routing to
improve cleaning of debris
• New angled channels and hidden hose routing on the wing decks allows
easier removal of debris when in operation
• New integral chain guards front and rear allow improved flow of crop
into the machine and improved exit for cut crop from the rear
• New wing decks are designed so that they can be fitted with
replaceable skids on the front and rear
• New universal drawbar for either low or high positions with heavy
duty adjustable jack to suit.
• New tie bars which are fitted with Belleville washers to provide a
cushioned effect when in operation or transport.
• New tie bars can float at one end to prevent them being put under
compression when the machine bottoms out on uneven ground.
• New axles are all mounted with cast pivot assemblies which bolt to a
simple mounting plate on the decks. The pivot assemblies are bushed to allow
for wear and are greasable to aid durability.
• New axles are operated by a ‘Phased Ram’ system which allows the
wing axles to be placed in the best positions on the wing decks and removes
the requirement for long wing axles with adjustable connecting links.
• New axles have a pivoting rubber cushion and are fitted with walking
axle bogeys uprating comfort and performance on uneven terrain.
• New stub axles are removable with improved seals and greasing
• New tyres are uprated and feature a standard Ag spec 10.0/80×12 with
options of 10.0/80×12 with Aramide Belted tyre or 7.00-12 Forklift type tyre
• New double acting wing lift allows the wings to fold into the centre
of the machine for reduced transport width
• Spearhead’s signature Multicut blade system is retained ensuring
continued cutting performance.
• Shaft guarding on the rotor gearboxes fully encloses the shaft
improving safety and reducing dirt ingress.
• Slip clutches are mounted at the splitter gearbox and all housed
securely under the restyled splitter box guard for ease of access and
• Safety is improved with new safety decals and set-up instructions.
• An integrated full LED lighting kit is included with marker boards,
marker lights and registration plate light to suit all markets